Why Organisations Need Online Quote Forms in the First Place?
Quote forms are the most common way to capture leads and make an offer. A quote form is a form designed with the intent of getting a customer to provide information (e.g., such as their email address, phone number, etc.) and gives keen customers an instant quote—and saves you a lot of time.
The benefits of quote forms:
- You can collect leads and generate leads without having someone call you up
- It's easy to use
- It's useful in generating qualified leads and prospects
- They're super easy to customize with any field imaginable
How to Design the Best Quote Form for Your Business?
Quote forms can be a great asset to your business. They help you collect important information from your prospects. If you want to design the best quote form for your business, there are a few things that you need to keep in mind.
- The quote form should be easy and intuitive to use.
- It should have a few fields at most so it is not too time consuming for prospects to fill out or too difficult for them to remember all the details about their project.
- The goal of the quote form is not just to get more leads from prospects, but also get more qualified leads who will be interested in working with you and only you on their project.
- Lastly, if possible, try using different templates for different industries and projects.
Can I Embed the Online Quote Form in My Website?
Yes you can! Just copy and paste the embed code from your Formly form into your site’s HTML code.
With Formly, you can modify the quote template of your choice. You’ll have the option to change any form fields and add calculation values to your options. You can also set up an autoresponder to email clients their quotes (in PDF format with your organisation Logo). Formly can make your quotation process more efficient and professional.